Saturday, January 7, 2012

SecondLife : My Biggest Complaint's About Viewer3

By Avatar JayR Cela

    The inability to read Viewer 1.x chat log's with out having to open a separate text editor, not being able to selectively mute individual group chats, and not being able to incrementally adjust my jewelry and attachment's via numbers while in edit mode.

     You can do all of these things with the Phoenix and FireStorm Viewers, so come on all you other Third Party Developer's. Get with the program !

JayR Cela

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When is this new Firestorm Viewer 4 being released, I want to use it bad hehe

JayR Cela said...

Hi there Ziggy / Long time no see / LOL / no date yet that I am aware of for a FireStorm 4.x release / But I suspect it to be right around the corner / From what I have seen so far the changes are incremental, a fine tuning so to speak.

It will be worth the wait!

JayR :_)