Friday, January 13, 2012

Virtual World : The Nova Free Sim For 1 Year Offer : My First Visit

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Several days ago I had made mention of an Open Sim hosting company offering 1 year of your very own personal OS based grid. No hassles, no fuss, no muss. Just go-to the website download the client and away you go.

    My first try last week, took me to a download of the Imprudence 1.3.2 viewer, YUCK ! I absolutely hate that thing. So anyways that initial turn off left me with a bad taste in my mouth, but I was getting bored today and figured what the heck, I would try again. I'm happy to say that Imprudence is no longer the default.

     ( I would imagine that you can use it if you like )

     The Astra Viewer 1.6.2 is now the official download. Now if you are not familiar with the Astra client, I did a review of it a number of month's ago. And it is brought to you from the same person who does the Singularity Viewer, Siana Gearz ( Whom I have very high regards for ) Now with all the utter frustration I had with trying to set up my own Open Sim grid last summer. I will be spending a little bit of time exploring this new Virtual World. I hope that you can join me as I venture off beyond the SecondLife world, and check this out.
















JayR Cela :_)

No comments: