Friday, February 24, 2012

SecondLife TPV Policy Changes : Op-Ed By JayR Cela

By Avatar JayR Cela

     HI there everyone, I just finished reading my fellow columnist, and friend Mister Acacia'a TPV policy changes, post. And I just had to make a few observations here.

    Let me start off by saying that "The Sky Is Not Falling !" ( at least not yet )

    New TPV, and TOS changes have come and gone over the years. Many of us are still here, for myself it has been since September 2005. In that period of time a lot of people freaked out at first, but once the dust settled, everything just got back to normal again.

    The only thing I can really think of at this point ( since I did not attend the meeting ) as far as the Viewer Name Tag issue goes. It must come as a HUGE Embarrassment  for the Lab that such a small, teeny tiny, its'y bits'y, almost minuscule percentage of SL resident's chose to use the the official LL Viewer. LOL all ya have to do is go to any popular place in SL to witness that for yourself.

    There are a few other issue's I can think of that might be affected as well, but there is no sense in speculating at this point.    

   Oh by the way, I have not been in SL very much the past couple of weeks after my recent heart surgery. I've just been recovering, ( more mentally than physically ) and involved with an audio editing project in RL. Doing a lot of reading the new software instruction manuals too.

    Believe me I will know more soon.

    Thanks for reading the Blog, bye for now

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: