Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cool VL Viewer V1.26.4.6 Taking Viewer1.x To The Max

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Let me just start off by saying that Henri Beauchamp just amaze's me. He continues to push out a new upgrade every week like clock work. And I'm not talking goofy screwed up Beta's here, these are all very stable and bug free. Admittedly the changes are usually small incremental, well planned, thought thru improvements, but to continue to do this on a weekly basis is an amazing tribute to a truly great programmer.

    Rather than try to describe all of the small little things that really add up to a big difference in the long run, I'm just going to provide some setup screen shots. If you need a larger view just click on the pictures.

























   
    As I had mentioned in the previous post, in my opinion the Cool Viewer is an excellent choice for Grid Hopping, providing you with approximately 40 of the most popular Open Sim grids pre-configured and ready to go right out of the box, batteries included LOL :_)

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: