Friday, April 20, 2012

SecondLife Fashion : My Favorite In-World Shops : Why Supporting Them Is Important

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Ya know there are some very talented clothing designers in SL. Supporting your favorite ones is a very important part of the SecondLife economy. I'm not talking about just buying stuff on the Market Place, ya really need to go and visit the In-World stores.

    My favorites include, Bare Rose of Tokyo by June Dion, Velvet Rhythm's by Velvetori Twine, Diana Debevec Shoes, Abia Capalini's store, and my good friend and sister Solyence Houston, there are so many others I would be here typing away all day trying to list them all LOL :_)

    The point I am trying to make is that a lot of effort, and hard work went into creating these shop's. The SecondLife Market Place is kool, so don't get me wrong on where I am going with this.

    I just believe it is important to support your local merchant's, wither that be in RL or SL.

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: