Sunday, May 6, 2012

How Many SecondLife Viewers Do You Use ?

By Avatar JayR Cela

     Wow, All of these Open Source Viewers made for SecondLife can make your head spin sometimes, and if you are on a Windows box, completely and majorly screw with your registry.

    I am installing and un-installing various viewers every day, this tends to really clog up my system, sometimes to the point I just want to scream, pull all my hair out and just say the hell with it.

    But there are a few tool's that will help save you from complete and total lapse into madness.

    Number 1 you really should have an un-installer, this is a good one.

http://www.iobit.com/advanceduninstaller.html

    Then you are gonna need a disk derangement program
Yah I know Windows NTFS sucks, it is Fat32 on steroids, and it gets hopelessly trashed after you install and un-install numerous programs. No need to worry though. Ultra Defrag will help keep your Win-Blows System running.

http://ultradefrag.sourceforge.net/en/index.html

    In short, I just have this to say.

     I am insane, and I use Linux, most of the time

LOL

JayR Cela :_)




No comments: