Sunday, May 6, 2012

Virtual Worlds : Everyone Pretty Much Knows I am Crazy


By Avatar JayR Cela

    Hey, look if you are reading this blog then there must be a reason, my sanity is questionable at best. And I go completely off the wall from time to time.

    One thing is for certain though, I enjoy SecondLife, and it is a God Send to many people in Real Life that are handicapped.

    I never really wanted to moderate any of the comment's made here, unfortunately that has become a necessarily unfortunate thing I must do.

    Please understand that not everyone in Real Life is equal, there are those among us that have certain disabilities, wither that be mental or physical. 

    I just try to go with the flow, and keep you entertained with my mindless rambling's.

JayR Cela :_)

2 comments:

Lord said...

I know you gave OpenSim a go recently, but have you tried RealXtend's Tundra2 platform ?

No, it isn't a grid, but it is the open-source, non-LL based, tools for someone to make one. There are several demos from companies who are using and helping code it.

http://realxtend.wordpress.com/

JayR Cela said...

Hi there Lord

Thank you so much for your comment. I have tried to use the RealXtend platform several time's with no luck.

If you would like to cover it here on this blog, I will be happy to have your help.

Just look me up In-World when you have the time to say hello.

*bigg huggs*

JayR Cela :_)