Tuesday, September 4, 2012

SecondLife : Ace's Spaces House's

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Well it is no secret that Ace is one of my favorite people in SL. she has a large number of modern style home's at very affordable prices. Another very cool thing is that you can visit her shop and rezz each individual home, and take a walk around in it. It kinda remind's me of late 1950's early 60's Sci-Fi stuff.












 
   These homes are simple in design and low prim count. I think the thing that impressed me the most is Ace herself, when I had a problem earlier this year an I act-incidentally  deleted half of mine and Cathy's home, Ace was right there with help. This is not an advertisement, I just feel that every now and then ya meet some very wonderful people in SL. So I will leave it at that.












    You can visit her shop here via this SLUR
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Deco/169/160/22

JayR Cela

No comments: