Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SecondLife : Why Am I So Silent Lately ?

By Avatar JayR Cela

    There are a number of reason's, my RL health plays a a small part, but mostly it is a wait and see what happens decision. Until the lab sort's things out, I don't really see much sense in following the platform.

    I have been testing various viewers, the latest Niran Viewer is very cool, I got it up and running yesterday, The Kokua viewer is in need of a lot of work, FireStorm is in a definite holding pattern, Dolphin seems to be coming along nicely, The Cool Viewer is doing things no one thought were ache-believable, the Singularity Viewer I believe is currently in a wait and see what happens sort of position also.

     Currently the CHUI interface has taken top priority.  

     And things are in a state of disarray.

JayR Cela :(

No comments: