Saturday, August 31, 2013

This Blog : Time For A Change : More Linux based Virtual World Coverage and Machinima Development's

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Oh Boy ! I have been more and more centered on developing a Video~Audio Content Creation development environment. Designed specifically for use in Virtual World's such as SL or OpenSim grids that are Hyper Grid enabled.

    In RL, more and more I find myself spending less time in various VW's  and focused more on a useful UI with the correct programs and and utilities to back it up. I have opened a Source Forge Account, more on that latter, there is not much to see there yet Lol :_)

        I am making progress, so that's kool :_) I should be posting more here very soon, perhaps this weekend. One thing I can advise you on is the new Xorg-x11 Nouveau Open Source driver, and the last AGP ( Legacy ) Nvidia  drivers are having compatibility problems and are a complete mess at he moment on a number of current Linux distributions. Hopefully this will be solved later this year.

    That's either and issue or it's not, depending on the user.

     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nouveau_(graphics)

    http://nouveau.freedesktop.org/wiki/

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: