Monday, October 14, 2013

CinnaMateStudio Inches Towards Alpha2 : No Firm Release Date Yet

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Man am I in over my head, I think the main reason is a general lack of understanding Sabayon Linux, and all of it's eccentric inner workings. Believe me when I tell ya that Ubuntu and Mint linux are a whole lot simpler, but that is probably because I have been using both of them for years.

    Anyways, after 2 weeks of working away on CMS_alpha1.8.7, I have finally made it to 1.8.8, and I am crossing my fingers. My main problem seems that I missed a few steps synchronizing the Sabayon and Gentoo repositories. LOL :_) That's a big DUH !! on my part for not doing enough reading of the walkthroughs located on the Sabayon Wiki. I am currently having my doubts if anyone besides myself will be able to maintain a working version of this project, and thats if I can ever get it to the point of being a distributable ISO file.

    If there are any Sabayon Guru's out there, HELP !

LOL

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: