Saturday, October 19, 2013

SecondLife : Will You Support Burn 2 / Formerly Known AS Burning Man in SL ?

By Avatar JayR Cela

   Now that LL owns everything you create. At least according to recent TOS changes, perhaps a few Class Action Lawsuits might pop up, or a complaint to the FCC.

    As far as I'm concerned, in the 8 plus years I have been in SL, I have only really met a few jack-ass's, most everyone is congenial, nice and willing to share. The sad part about everything is that Phillip Rosedale abandoned us.

    And now let's talk about Oz Linden, in my opinion he is probably the only sane stabilizing figure head left in SL, well I take that back, He Is The Only Sane Stabilizing person left, and possibly a few of the Server folk's too. But it look's to me as if Rod Humble is dropping the ball, on what should have been a completed pass to move SL forward, not backwards.

    So we get to the Burn 2 celebration that starts today in SL, will I attend ? NO !!!!!  Most all of my creative and may I say brilliant artist's friends I have come to know over the years are leaving SL.

    I have no reason to attend, for what ? I'm not the captain of the ship, and there's no reason for me to sink along with it.

JayR Cela :(

No comments: