Saturday, December 7, 2013

Virtual Life : Real Life : Electronic Waste Disposal The Responsible Way

By Avatar JayR Cela

     Ok this is just a total Rant on my part, has anyone with some sort of common sense actually realized the massive amounts castaway electronic waste the World as a whole is currently creating. Most all of this crap end's up in a landfill somewhere, and more than likely un-regulated, depending upon a shit load of variables.

   I don't know about you, I go through a lot of electronic good's from time to time, most everything is used, and donated, I do my best to refurbish what is feasible, the rest is disposed of properly, 9 out of 10 times I take the stuff left over to a local Best Buy, drop it off at the service counter and it gets sent to a recycling center. This is a really great service, I'm not plugging anyone here.

    I'm trying to make a point !!!

    If you have old broken down electronic good's, appliances, Do The Right Thing !!!

    Dispose of them properly, old electronic waste seriously needs to be recycled, not dumped into a landfill !!

JayR Cela :(

No comments: