Tuesday, March 18, 2014

SecondLife : Common Misconception's Between The Official LL Viewer And TPV's

By Avatar JayR Cela

    This may throw a few people off here, but there seem's to be some sort of misunderstanding on my feeling's towards the official LL SL viewer and FireStorm.

    All of the base code is pretty much the same, I have said this before, and I'll say it again ! Oz Linden's job is not an easy one, he has got to juggle all this crazy stuff around and coordinate thing's.

     My feeling's towards the official SL viewers's is that they do not offer what I desire, that does not mean they are somehow deficient in their performance. Quite the contrary, but I really hope the Lab finally get's it's act together and settle's down to one viewer again. It seem's as if the Server Team has actually gotten a good firm grip on things. And these things seem to point to Ebbe Linden, has he finally gotten a firm grip and moving forward ?

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: