Friday, April 18, 2014

ComputerLife : Tablet Phones R Great : Are They Productive ? : OR ??

By Avatar JayR Cela

    I just have to say this, I know I am considered to be an old fart, 57 or 58 this year in December / LOL I forget / regardless, just about everyone I know has some sort of Smart Phone or Tablet.

    So I been watching my friends use theirs, and wow are they kool, however a large number of folks I know, at least on the Android System, can flick there thumbs and fingers around till they are blue in the face and still can not seem to find things, that are truly important. The I-phone and Pad, defiantly way more impressive, but ??? / You tell me.

    It's like an ad-lib comedy show in progress, and my question to them is, WOW !! , can you actually be productive on that thing or is it just a $500 toy ?

     I think I would rather spend $500 or more on something actually useful.

JayR Cela

No comments: