Friday, July 18, 2014

SecondLife : I'm Sick And Tired : Of Sneaky TOS Agreement's : Property Ban Lines : Security Orb's : No Tear Off Menu's

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Ya know what ? I only spend about 90$ US here in SL in order to maintain a membership, so it's not really a big deal, but the lab has crossed the line as far as I am concerned. I do have to credit them with some amazing advancement's recently, but the platform is severely flawed.

    How many places have you tried to visit lately that are littered with Property Ban Line's and Security Orb's ? Heck at one time it was a kool place to explore, now all I seem to do is not be allowed access or end up getting sent back to my home location from some security device. I'm tired of it !!!!

    Couple that with the fact the lab is intent upon screwing everyone that creates content here within their closed and walled garden is a total turn off.

    Now we top it off with with 2 more things, A TOS I could not help but sign just in order to log into my main account service page before I signed it, and get this no ability to read it beforehand.

    Ok next issue, why no tear off menu's ?????

    Crap everyone and their brother-in-laws start up Web App has had this ability for as long as I can remember.

    This is a Dying platform, and Ebbe Linden, I feel is way out of touch.

    I know I am a lunatic ranter, I have never tried to hide that. You can take what I have to say anyway you like.

     This is what I would like to see in SL / No More Security Orbs allowed / No More Ban Lines / Tear Off Menu's finally built into the main SL viewer.

     I will more than likely stop posting here on this blog about SL, I just do not see any reason to continue to offer support for a platform so severely flawed and one-sided.

JayR Cela :(
   

No comments: