Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Still More Changes To This Blog : Open Sim and Hyper Grid Only

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Well I'm at it again, first things first, absolutely no coverage of SecondLife, or any other Closed
 ( Walled Garden ) Grids.

    If its not HyperGrid, Cross Platform and Open Source ( Linux ~ Mac ~ Windows, compatible ) I will not be devoting any time whatsoever to it.

   This should greatly free up some of my time to express my opinions on matters I feel actually make a difference for the future of Virtual Reality Worlds in general.

    I greatly appreciate any and all readers, present and past that have been following me over the years. I hope I do not let you down. However please keep in mind this in an Opinion Blog, My Opinions, perhaps guest writers as well, and is not intended to be considered as News, unless I expressly state it as such.

JayR Cela

No comments: