Monday, April 20, 2015

OpenSim HyperGrid : No More Specific Grid Recommendations

By Avatar JayR Cela

    This decision saddens me ( just a bit-but not a lot ) I have removed all links to any specific HyperGrid enabled Virtual Worlds except one ( OSGrid ) my reason being the current state of flux is too great, and I have no intention in getting caught up in any ones Tit-4-Tat bull crap infighting.

      In their place I am now supplying several OSHyperGrid Gran Central Station's so to speak web site locations that cater specifically to maintaining up to date info and listings that provide these services. This should help take some the guesswork out of finding something to do, places to explore, land to rent etc... and I have added some really great Blender tutorial resources as well.

    My plans for the remainder of the year ? I will be concentrating on making adjustments to this blog, and finding exactly where I can fit in and best contribute to the inevitable oncoming OpenSim HyperGrid revolution gradually unfolding before us.

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: