Saturday, September 26, 2015

HyperGrid ~ OpenSim : Offering Friendship, and common sense

By Avatar JayR Cela

    I'm going to make this short and brief as possible....

    Hypergrid jumping is a total trip, and meeting all sorts of wonderful, creative individual pioneers in this ever expanding MultiVerse is sometimes beyond my comprehension.

     However, when a person just offers me friendship....
     without a proper introduction.....
     or at least taking the time to say hello first....

I find that to be quite rude....
I'm sorry if I have offended anyone.......

      But if you do not have the common courtesy, to introduce yourself, or  perchance we both  happen to be attending a Virtual World meeting of some sort's.

     Then more and likely i will ignore the offer.

JayR Cela

P.S. / by the way I just added a link to the Alchemy viewer the other day / its pretty kool / but it has the C.H.U.I Chat / IM interface :(

No comments: