Saturday, September 3, 2016

Virtual Worlds : Nintendo : Breath of the Wild : How Does This Relate to OpenSim ?

By Avatar JayR Cela

    OK, ok, so I am a crazy person, everyone that knows me is well aware of that, what you may not know is that i am a Huge Nintendo Fan, I despise First Person Shooters and violent themed games. The upcoming Zelda Breath of the Wild is a contained open world, with seemingly endless conclusions to the end game. Kinda reminds me of OpenSim and the seemingly endless possibilities that await it's participant's all along being well aware of the fact that there is and end game, and VR Head Set's are not it.

    We as OpenSim users, builders, creators have it all within our grasps. My personal opinion is just blow off this insane obsession and temptation to embrace VR HeadSet's and a dead end path.

     Affordable, Augmented Reality devices will be here soon enough.

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: