Thursday, August 26, 2010

SecondLife (R) LordGregGreg Back ~ Release The Emergence Viewer

  If you are not familiar with LordGregGreg Back, he is one of the original founders of Emerald. I  believe it was called GreenLife at that time. At least it was when I first started using it. I'm not going to go into lengthy details, rather I feel is best that I just give the Web link to LGG's Blog below.
   Briefly this is a nearly  identical generic version of  the Emerald Viewer, with all the supposed bad stuff removed, and several nice improvements. The snapshot's below are of the standard SL Silver Skin. The default, uses a red and black color scheme, and at least a dozen others.
   I spent 8 hours using it today, working on my most current building project. It has all the bells & whistles I require in order to get my job done.
                              snapshot's, my latest build, a work in progress 




 

  The only three flaws I was able to find, is the version number displayed is one decimal point off. The other is very minor as well, my hands, arms do not move when I type. And my Viewer being used displays as Viewer 2 on other peoples screens. So if your an avid Emerald user, and have been turned off by all the negative things being said the past several weeks, I would just recommend, take a look at LordGregGreg's Blog.
                
                                 http://code.google.com/p/emergence-viewer/

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: