Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ok I Have About Had it with SecondLife Viewer2 "Because Part 1" Login Issues

    Well I guess the best place to start is from the beginning.
#1 the Lab still cant get the initial login remember my name problem fixed.
\




    Now this problem has been around since day one, when this poor joke of a viewer was thrust upon SL Customers. Whats the problem? I filled in my name and password, clicked on the Remember check box, logged out and back in, and wallah just like magic, V2 promptly forgets them both. Give me a break please, this should have been fixed long ago in, "Intro to Computer Programming 101 class"
    But wait, things get much better, ( I'm being sarcastic here ) and if you get the impression I am about to rip LL a new A-Hole your 100% right. I plan on several running post's throughout the day and tomorrow as well. Check back later, this should prove to be rather funny.

JayR Cela  :_)

No comments: