Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SecondLife "New Phoenix 1.5.2.9xxx Viewer" To be Released this Weekend

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Whoo Boy, today I had two major and wonderful things happen in my VW Life. I actually got a Tweet from Rod Linden, apparently he is reading this blog, witch is very KOOL. And more importantly to me, I finally met Jessica Lyon, PM of the Phoenix Viewer, and Phoenix FireStorm Project. According to her, Phoenix 1.5.2.9xxx is set fore release within days. I will have an update as soon as the news hit's. This is a Bug Fix Release, so no new features.

     Yesterday I did a post about Phoenix 1.5.2.834, geared towards the SpotOn3D grid, today i used it extensively, and spoke together with Jessica about it.

     It is a Beta, and the only real difference, is the ability to easily grid hop between SpotOn3D and SL during the initial login process.. So I guess we are all waiting for the new version of FireStorm.

Nothing to report on yet. But a sneak peak is just around the corner. :_) Stop by tomorrow for an up-date.

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: