Thursday, February 10, 2011

SecondLife "End Slavery Now"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    I'm sure I'll catch some flak over this post, but I don't really give a rat's butt if I do or not. I intend to make a point. Slavery is alive and well in Real Life, the fact that Virtual World's allow, and in some case's, promote such behavior, is and should not be an acceptable form of self expression.

    Yes, Virtual Reality is just that, "Virtual" It's not real. Or is it ? So the argument goes, who care's and what difference does it make ? Don't misunderstand me here. If your In-World RP involves questionable practices, which can now easily be exposed via the new Web Profiles in SL. Let me just give you this to think about.





















Do you really wish to be associated, with this sort of information, publicized, and available on the Web due to your private, and personal Virtual World practice's.





















What you do in SL or any Virtual World, is your own business. To a point. The fact that we now have pre-18 year old children allowed onto the Main SL Grid, is disturbing to me. And with the current state of total confusion at LL dealing with Web Profile's, OMG !
http://www.endslaverynow.com/

JayR Cela :(

No comments: