Thursday, February 24, 2011

SecondLife "Viewer2 the User Interface " "A Complete Nightmare Revisited"

By Avatar JayR Cela

     Ok  I am off on another Rant, Rampage, I have had it up to my ears with this horrible nightmare User Interface currently implemented on Viewer2, and SnowStorm.

    At one time i had faith that the S.S. Team would fix most of my complaints. Certain factions within are working very hard towards these goals, Cummere, Jonathon and Wolfpup are among them. But this is just getting to the point of being ridiculous.

    Why and the heck am I still NOT! able to  Mute Group Chats ? Why and the heck am I still unable to use my Old Chat Log Files ? Who is the Idiot that decided to make the Display Names Chat Log Protocol unable to be backwards compatible with the legacy User Name format ? ( he does not work for LL any longer ) Why can I not customize my User Interface ? Why is V2 a complete pain in the rear to use. Why is V2 completely worthless for Content Creators and Builders ?

    Stay tuned, I'm just getting started !!

JayR !!!

No comments: