Wednesday, September 14, 2011

SecondLife "Dolphin Viewer 3.0.4.20422

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Well if you are looking for enhancement's to the standard LL version of Viewer3, this may be right up your alley. I'm not really sure exactly what Lance Corimal is trying to achieve here. This release is rather ho-hum in my opinion. But if  you just so happen to like the UI of V3 this may appeal to you,

                                             HOWEVER

    I still cannot read old legacy IM log's. Still cannot mute annoying group chat's. Still have an over sized Camera Control, that is pretty much worthless.

     You do have multiple Open Sim Grid log in option's, and some additional goodies. I defiantly feel that it is better than the standard LL version. But the question remains ? Will I use it ?
                                                   


                                                          NO !













 





So what's the point ?

     Most folk's in Open Sim are using the Imprudence viewer anyway's, and believe me, any further development toward's SL on their part  is a very slim bet.

      So all in all, I wish Lance the very best * Bigg Hugg's* Lance

JayR 

No comments: