Thursday, September 15, 2011

Virtual World's " Why I Write About Them" "Phillip Rosedale Had It Right" "And Then He Turned It Over To Idiot's"

By Avatar JayR Cela

     So why is it that I continue to post here as often as I am able to. I may not be playing with a full deck of card's all the time, but with all the insanity that people are coping with in real life right now. Virtual World's offer a place to just be cool. Hang out with wonderful friend's from various and vastly different country's and cultures.

    SecondLife is a very friendly place, in a few day's I will mark my 6th year here. Friend's have come and gone in that period of time. But every now and then I will hear from someone I have not talked to in year's.

    I find it completely unacceptable that Viewer3 still does not allow me to read legacy chat file's. What's the problem here, the entire source code is open source. The Phoenix and FireStorm Viewer's are both capable of doing it.

    I want my ability to read legacy chat file's without having to open a separate text editor.

    And while I'm on a rant........................................................................ Oh Well

I'll finish this tomorrow

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: