Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Why We Have No Advertising On This Blog

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Well there is one reason, and one reason alone, there is no advertising here. It annoy's the crap out of me when I read other folk's Blog's. I have several people that help out with contribution's in the form of written Post's. And we do this because we care about Virtual World Technology. And the vast untapped potential they  offer for so many numerous purposes.

    My personal experience with SL has  helped me to survive a stroke in RL, and feel like a whole person again. I have made quite a few friend's along the way as well.

    I do tend to ramble on sometime's about various topic's, but I have to let you know one thing.

    The fact that your are reading this post, is reason enough to continue to keep you entertained and informed.

*Bigg Huggs*

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: