Thursday, June 7, 2012

SecondLife : 360 Degree Spin : Hanging In There

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Well after a stroke and heart attack, ya kinda get to realize that you are not immortal. Seems as if I got a few more years left.

    I have done my best to make a difference here in SL by giving you something to read and occasionally laugh at, there are link's to all of the SL viewer's I have been able to find so far.

    All of these people devote a lot of their time in order to make your Virtual World experience the best that it can be.

    You have Hitomi Tiponi, who really got the whole Viewer 2-3 mod thing started, MaCabe Maxsted with the Imprudence team, Zenna Juran, ( she is really going towards the Open Sim Worlds ) Henri Beauchamp who continues to push the Viewer 1 envelope to unbelievable extremes, NiranV who just trip's everyone out, Siana of the Singularity Viewer ( and that has just been updated to version 1.6.4 )  And ya can't forget the Dolphin Viewer, or Exodus or the lady's from the Catznip team, Rainbow Viewer, and one of my favorite person's, Jessica Lyon from the Phoenix FireStorm Team.

     There are a number of other people who have contributed to this Wacky Virtual World we call Second Life. I may have forgot to mention a few of them. But I got to say this much.

    Oz Linden for one has somehow managed to keep everything together.

    Man I would not want his job, but he somehow manages to pull it off.

    Smart person.

    Thank's Oz !

    And Thank You For Reading My Blog.

JayR Cela :_)

1 comment:

Lord said...

Singularity Viewer is at 1.6.03
Astra Viewer is at 1.6.4