Monday, July 9, 2012

Fighting Depression And Second Life : Virtual Worlds

By Avatar JayR Cela

    I believe everyone has met during their life time or known someone suffering from mental depression. How you interact with the afflicted people can be a time bomb, if you are not careful.

    In a Virtual World such as SL, your anonymity can be a blessing or a curse.

    Personally I have been officially diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria.

    Is no big deal, I am able to live my imaginary life as I choose, and that as is a woman.

    Sometime's I run into very inconsiderate people.

    If you are transgender in a virtual world, or the real world.

    Don't give up !

JayR Cela / *Kiss's*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Acceptance, not just tolerance, should be mankind's watchword. Because someone is different doesn't make them odd, it makes them unique and special. And if you aren't accepting of people who are not like you, then you're just a bigot (not you Jay. hugs). And that's one mental illness I wholeheartedly wish were cured.

Hitomi Tiponi said...

I think that people who demonstrate intolerance are saying more about themselves than anyone else.

JayR Cela said...

H there Mister and Hitomi :

Thank-You

Hugg's

JayR :_)