Tuesday, July 3, 2012

InWorldz Shuts Down TPV Log-In's ? : Sort Of

By Avatar JayR Cela

     Hmmm, seem's as it has finally happened.

     A few month's back I seem to remember hearing that the InWorldz Grid would be shutting off all login's to there Virtual World, unless you were using the official IW viewer.

      Well I can semi-confirm this.

I have tried Dolphin, FireStorm and several other V3 based viewers.

     Oh I can log in, but that's about it !

    Don't waste your time !

It's just not going to work !!!!!

Plain and simple !!!!

If you want to participate, and be a member of IW, you are just going to have to download and install their viewer !

JayR Cela :(

2 comments:

Lydz said...

Hi, can I ask where you got that information from? There are compatibility issues with some TPVs that are optimised for SL. So naturally the official viewer is preferred as it's optimised for IW. Did you try Imprudence, Singularity or Hippo?

JayR Cela said...

Hi there Lydz

The Hippo Viewer is a dead issue and has been for several years. Imprudence is a dead fish as well.

Singularity is still alive and kicking, as far as InWorldz goes, I wish them the best.

I was just stating the fact that most V3 based viewers will not log into IW correctly.

And as far as I know, at least the last I heard you have to use the IW viewer in order to logg into their grid correctly.

If I am wrong, please feel free to correct me.

But why bother, is a dead issue

JayR