Monday, July 9, 2012

Is Your SecondLife Slowing Down ?

By Avatar JayR Cela

     Wow / Every Monday I go through the normal routine of cleaning my Windows XP registry and then a disk defrag.

    Such a pain in the tail.

    I hate it !

    I have worked with Mac's several times, over the years, I have to admit, they are a better computer than the PC.

    However you can not repair them :(

     But, you never have to defragment your HD, same goes for Linux.

    Anyway's a second HD is inexpensive these day's. If you have not tried Linux yet, your missing out on a very Kool Revotution !

    I'm using the Mint 13 version, and it run's flawlessly for me.

    SecondLife run's great on Linux, except 1 little thing, quicktime video, good luck trying to make that work.

     So If you are experincing really poor SL peformance / a De-Frag may help ya out .

    JayR Cela :_)


   


No comments: