Thursday, July 12, 2012

SecondLife : Have Meet So Many Wonderful People

By Avatar JarR Cela

    Anyone following this blogs, knows that I am extremely ill in RL, so that's no big deal, we all croak sooner or later.

  LOL / Just look's like a little sooner for me. Damm !

   This is about the only thing I have in life that means any thing to me.

    I you are outspoken and would like to contribute, I can not pay ya anything, however we do get about 200 readers a day.

    And I now a number of people in SL

    And I am looking for outspoken writers.

I have never had a censorship policy, and I do not intend to impose one now.


But I am am Dying, and need someone to take over.

JayR Cela :(


2 comments:

Hitomi Tiponi said...

All I can offer is love and hugs. xx

JayR Cela said...

Hitomi ...
If I had a sister in real life, I would want you / thank's

JayR Cela :_)