Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Waiting To Die

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Ok, it's no secret, I am just sitting around waiting to pass away.

    SecondLife has been a great gift, allowing me to experience, in my imagination so many things I would have never been able to do in my RL.

     But things are winding down, and it increasingly difficult to keep my mental functions organized.

     This blog has been a great place for me to express my view's.

      I am not sure how much longer I will be able to keep it up.

     I have been considering doing some Advertising here, maybe just to squeeze out a few extra buck's from nothing :(

    The fact is, that I am dying in RL, and so is my SL partner

I have a very deep love towards virtual gaming worlds, and my partner Cathy

So Far SecondLife is the best one I have found !

JayR Cela
Cath Ya All When We All get there

JayR Cela

No comments: