Friday, January 3, 2014

CinnaMate Studio : Conundrum : Sabayon - Debian - Mint ?

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Well I have to say, I'm at a loss trying to decide what main Distro of Linux to use for this project. On one hand I absolutely love Sabayon, but it is a total pain in the ass to set up configure and maintain. Then on the other hand Debian is pretty much brainless and easy to get along with, both of them depending upon your familiarity with Linux in general. And along comes Linux Mint, I been round and round that block time and again, and will most definitely wait until the next LTS release which will be based upon Ubuntu 14.04

    So heres the general story, I have 2 and soon 3 PC's available for testing, debugging, etccc... This is consuming quite a bit of my time, quite a bit more than I expected. Haaa-haa, jokes on me. I am determined to make this work. So I can not promise anything, but I am looking for help, especially in the department of creating a distributable ISO

    If you are into virtual worlds, gaming, machinima and Linux, please feel free to drop me a line at JayR.Cela@gmail.com

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: