Monday, January 27, 2014

CinnaMateStudio : Current Status : Alpha_3.0.0 ~ Unusable :(

By Avatar JayR Cela

   Bless the heavens I was gifted with a full head of hair! The past week or so i have been installing / and rebuilding various versions of my Alpha_CMS project, and I am literally pulling what hair I still possess out by the roots. Recent upgrades in Sabayon have made the Cinnamon Desktop environment unusable, Mate on the other hand still works fantastic, in fact it seems to be better than ever. And I find that rather odd when you consider Sabayon has dropped official support for the Mate Desktop environment, they are supporting Cinnamon, but not officially yet, the same can be said for the Gnome 3.10.x UI.

    So at this point I am completely baffled, I just tried Mint 16, but I found it way to buggy to even consider until version 17, and Debian unofficially support's Mate, but not Cinnamon.

    OMG :(

    I'll figure all of this out eventually. Damm I was getting so close / LOL :_)

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: