Saturday, January 18, 2014

SecondLife : and Linux : MONO ~ .NET : How Important Are They ?

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Very important, there is a ton of recent web development going on within the .NET & Mono communities. It is something ya wanna keep up with on the Linux front.

    Personally I have been experiencing all sort's of odd ball problems the past month or so. After some digging around various blogs, forums and such I ran across several references to a Complete MONO install.

   What it's going to be called is going to depend on your distro, how this package may or may not be labeled, just. find it !

    Then Install It !

    LOL / I'm telling ya, all my crashing problems went right out the window.

JayR Cela :_)

P.S. FireStorm 4.4.2.x no longer crashes, in either Mate or Cinnamon : WOW ! / LOL :_)

EDIT : 1-19-2014 : I was a little premature with my claim of FireStorm 4.4.2.x no longer crashing. It should be : no longer crashes as much : LOL   :_)
             I am also happy to say that FS 4.5.1.x is working crash free / Very Kool :_)

No comments: