Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Virtual Worlds : CinnaMate Studio Alpha 3 in the works : Bottom Up Rebuild

By Avatar JayR Cela

    My adventures creating a Linux based Machinima Studio Distribution has been an absolute blast so far. I have been rather silent as of late while I wait for my hair to start growing back / LOL - I keep pulling it out of my head from time to time :_) / switching from Debian to Sabayon, then back and forth several times has left me in a somewhat unexpected predicament. I like both, and have not yet been able to determine which path to follow. Regardless building a stable ISO distribution will require a ground up Base Spin installation with incremental upgrades documented and tested accordingly. At this point in my life I certainly do have the spare time to devote. So I intend to start from scratch, along the way I am hoping to show a few video's.

    It's fun, I like it.

JayR Cela :_)
http://youtu.be/CaREDJ039-0


No comments: