Saturday, January 4, 2014

Why Isn't My Expensive Sony Blue Ray Player Not a PS-1-2-3 or 4 ? Compatible God-Send ?

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Ok this has been one of those things that has been getting under my craw for a long time / and I'm pissed!

     I have had really mixed results with buying Sony product's. They make Killer stuff, that much is a given. However if it breaks your pretty much left out in the wild blue yonder trying to find some one willing to fix it for you.

    Now here is a question. Why is my $400.00 US  Sony BlueRay PLAYER not a PS-1-2-3 compatible game station ?

    This makes no sense at all ! Ya go out and buy a top of the line Blu-Ray player for almost half a grand. And all it does is give you confusing menu's with a ridiculous method of navigation from one section to another just in order to watch a fricking movie, and I can't even play a ton of old PS_1_2_3 Games I have.

    Emulators abound in the Linux world allowing you to play a crap load of games from Atari 2600 to Sega Dream Cast / Nintendo CUBE / X-Box..............................................
Blhaaa-Blhaaaa-Blhaaaa-Blaaa-Blhaa !!

     How about hard-wiring a Linux ROM chip somewhere on the MB along with the emulation software, my god it's a no brainer.

    Man no wonder Sony is losing money hand over foot.

Ya would think someone with a brain in their head would of this figured this really small money making idea out.

GRRRR  !!!

JayR Cela :_)


2 comments:

Eddi Haskell said...

I do not know if this helps, but I purchased this Sony blue ray/ wifi player recently for under $80 and it works well with all sorts of things. I could not believe actually how well it works at the price. http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BDP-S3100-Blu-ray-Player-Wi-Fi/dp/B00AWKC0EC/ref=cm_cd_al_qh_dp_t

JayR Cela said...

LOL

Hi there Eddie / Happy New year & *Bigg Huggs* / I was just being sarcastic with this post :_)

thanks for the comment & catch ya latter

JayR :_)