Thursday, October 16, 2014

Open Sim Hyper Grid Exploration Project : Looking Out Side The Box : My Future Plans ?

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Well this has been a pet project of mine for longer than I care to admit, I am a Linux person, I have no idea how I got that way. I think it could be a virus of sort's, just melts your mind, and then takes over. / LOL :_)

    Looking outside the normal box seems to be a good idea right now, Windows is great, I love W7 / 8.1 was very nice once I got it tweaked out, and Preview 10 looks right on the money.

   So that being said I am a long time Windows user, I also use and have been exploring the Linux operating system universe for way longer than necessary.

    It's a really big place :_)

    My thoughts about where this blog may be going in the future, keep bringing me back to Linux, Open Source, and Hyper Grid.

    I am at a bit of a crossroad here, please bear with me while i sort things out.

Thanks

JayR Cela :_)



No comments: