Monday, December 3, 2012

Real Life : Discarded Cell Phone's : Huge Problem or Huge Opportunity's ?

By Avatar JayR Cela

    The amount of electronic equipment discarded world wide each year is staggering, quite a bit of it ends  up in landfills or dumps. This worse case scenario could be catastrophic. Considering the cumulative effect, of untold millions of ton's of waste containing toxic materials, including....



 













 
    I admit it has only been several years since I began recycling everything, from tin cans, plastic's, paper, batteries and electronic's. I wish I would have become aware of the amount of harm that old tossed out electronic's can do to the environment.

    But there is an upside to all of this. Enormous potential for massive profit's exist as well !!

I urge you to read this article   " Your Smartphone's Secret Afterlife "   just published on

" Cnet.com's Home Page "  yesterday December 2nd.

    I sure hope they don't mind me borrowing a copy of that chart, I lifted from their web page !
LOL / JayR Cela :_)

http://www.cnet.com/8301-17918_1-57556225-85/your-smartphones-secret-afterlife-smartphones-unlocked/






No comments: