Friday, May 3, 2013

SecondLife : The New SSA ( fka ) SSB TPViewer's Roll Out To A Good Start : So Far

By Avatar JayR Cela

   So Far I have tested ( rather ) thoroughly CoolVL, FireStorm & Singularity, my personal opinion is there is more server related crap to deal with than the client side of things.

    The disappearing prim phenomena  is still rampant, no matter what viewer you are using.

    But so far all three of the above viewers for SL work great for me on both Win 7 32bit / Mint Linux Mate & Open Box 32bit.

    It's hard to tell between a FPS comparison, but I think CoolVL & Singularity come out on top. Wither the difference is noticeable to you or not will obviously depend upon your hardware. I would like to do a through review, but until LL throw's  the switch / LOL / We may as well wait and see, things are still a lil bit screwed up right now.

    Here are the links to......

CoolVL

FireStorm

Singularity

    And if ya get a chance to just drop on by and listen to the LL~SL meetings......

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:User_Groups

      I think Oz Linden's Wednesday hour has moved up one hour.

JayR Cela :_)



No comments: