Friday, January 24, 2020

Open Sim HyperGrid : Windows 7 is Dead / Should you switch to Linux ?

Hi there everyone,

     I have to say this because I feel it is important for any Open Sim users. personally I am not a Windows user, I much prefer Linux as my Operating System. However Linux is not for everyone, if you are currently or until recently been using Windows 7, my recommendation is just take the FREE Upgrade to Windows 10, figure out how to turn off all the telemetry spy on you bullshit and install either Virtual Box or VMWare on your system in order to test various Linux distributions until you find one you feel comfortable with. If you take your time learning Linux ( and it's not really all that hard to do ) you will not find yourself in PANIC MODE when shit don't work.

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: