Sunday, January 24, 2021

Jet Ski Jump on 3rd Rock Grid / OS 0.8.x with BulletSim Physics

 By avatar JayR Cela

      Hey I got ta tell ya I am all into testing out the newest and greatest stuff in OpenSim, but I got to get real here, it's breaking stuff like crazy for me:_( 

   This is unfortunately part of progressing from one a solid and stable system to a new and emerging and hopefully more robust platform, and I am sure that will eventually happen. In the mean time I would like to share with you a recent video filmed in 3rd Rock Grid  using the older OS 0.8.2.x 

          ( specifically OpenSim 0.8.2.1-DWG16c-3RGPost_Fixes       (Win/.NET) )

                  This is on 3rd Rock Grid the Great Central Lake region located at 

                               grid.3rdrockgrid.com:8002:Great Central Lake

    Here is my most recent video demonstrating what can be done with a bit older and more refined technology.


JayR Cela :_)



No comments: