- several points of view
- wider coverage of sources
- more regular flow of content
- interconnect several blogs
- broader range of skills and background
- allows discussion among bloggers and people who comment
Friday, February 18, 2011
Team: Collaborative blogging. Team Blog. Use case
By Selby Evans (Thinkerer Melville)
Team Blog: A blog in which some group of people work together in pursuit of an objective, possibly divided into several subgoals assigned to different contributors.
This blog is now set up as a team blog. JayR is still the lead blogger. I am one of the bloggers and have made a few posts. Other bloggers are being added. We will see how it works out.
Team blogging advantages: