Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Phoenix "Problem's with Audio Streams in Linux Solved"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Ok, this has really been bugging me for a while. Totally loused up audio with the most recent release of the Phoenix viewer. Thank's to our newest blog contributer Mister Acacia, he has at last given me the solution.

"Well I've never had to modify the script, but I did experiment back with 725 when I lost audio. I found that I can copy files from a 373 build, specifically bin/llplugin/* and bin/SLPlugin
[08:03]  Mister Acacia: They got voice working in 908 so SLVoice can stay. But i copy the others and relog."

    Wow !!! and Yay !!

My audio streams now work flawlessly again, thank's Mister

JayR Cela :_)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont understand this shed - - -