Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sarcasm and "The Second Life Technologist"

By Avatar JayR Cela

     Last year I reinstated this blog for a number of reason's. # 1 was to follow the progress of SL V2 and Project SnowStorm. # 2 to inject a bit of humor along with information, that many people who follow the SL platform of Virtual World Technology, seem to enjoy. # 3 I just gonna have ta keep ya'all guessing :_)

    Ya got to remember, especially when reading my post's. Quite a bit of what I have to say is Tongue in Cheek, intended to give you a chuckle, and at the same time be informative.

My fellow guest blogger's ?
   I can not speak for them or their view's and opinion's. However we all have one thing in common. A true passion for Virtual World Technology and SecondLife.

     We have a great team here, and nothing is moderated. Including your comment's.

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: