Saturday, March 5, 2011

Virtual World Viewer Dolphin v.1.5.47.3627 "Easy to Fall in Love With"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Hi there, I'm preparing for a post next week that deals with flying in SL, and have decided to use Dolphin V1.x & V2.x for the testing. Reason being the Dev. claims they are geared towards navigation in SL. So look for that review sometime Tuesday.

    In the mean time, I just thought I would take some time to show you a fantastic little Gem of a viewer. Dolphin 1.5.47.3627 It is really hard not to like this Virtual World client. Nothing fancy, just a really well thought out, easy to use, no frill's attached, killer choice for those of you that want to Keep it Simple.

    Highly recommended, by me at least :_) I think even my 70 year old RL mother would be able to use this.

     #1 it is intended to work not only in SL, but many other Open Sim based Virtual Worlds as well. I was unable to find an add your own grid tool, besides local ( used while building your own OS grid ) But virtually all of the most popular ones are all ready pre-configured for you. And #2 it is just so well designed and pleasant to use. I think this will finally inspire me to start doing some Grid Hopping real soon.




























                                                        Extra power ? It's available.



















     Ease of use ? Ya got that too.























 


 Ok I'll be pitting the two different version of Dolphin next week v1.x Vs. 2.x
But I gotta tell ya, in my personal opinion, this 1.x version should be the default entry level viewer for all new SL residents. A total Thumb's UP !!

JayR Cela :_)

No comments: