Thursday, August 11, 2011

SecondLife " How Many People Actually Use Viewer2 ( 3 ) ?"

By Avatar JayR Cela

    Based on my observation's, not a whole heck of a lot. Does this mean V2 ( 3 ) is a total piece of trash ? Yeah pretty much. Time to toss the captain off the bridge. And let the Admiral get back in charge.

    I mean just take a look around if you go almost anywhere in SL. If you are using a viewer capable of reading viewer tags. It is predominantly Phoenix.



    Thats it !!!!!

     Phoenix is hand's down the best SL viewer available. The upcoming FireStorm release in my advanced opinion  will Blow The Lab Right Out Of The Water.

    Yeah they can fiddle away with all this user profile garbage, but I gonna tell ya right now, Face Book Wanna Bee is exactly what SL does not need right now.

    I can't program, or design art, or for that matter I'm just be an opinionated bitch.

JayR Cela :_)
  

No comments: