Monday, October 24, 2011

New Singularity Viewer 1.6.0(2) Roll's In Mesh Support

By Avatar JayR Cela

     Last week a new version of the Singularity Virtual World Viewer was finally released. It has been about 2 and 1/2 months since the prior version. And I must say the list of improvement's is quite extensive. There are many contribution's added from other V1.x viewers, including The Cool Viewer, Imprudence and Phoenix, and limited support for Mesh.

    I spent a good portion of the afternoon yesterday locating and adjusting all the various settings, and experimenting with the huge amount of feature's. Once that was done I used it for about 6 hour's and was very impressed. I do have to admit this viewer is not for the nontechnical type or casual user. If your looking for simple install and go experience, this may not be the best choice. However if you consider yourself to be a computer geek, you will probably have a blast exploring all the nook's and crannies, I know I did.



















   
   
 You can read more and download it from here. http://www.singularityviewer.org/

JayR :_)
 

No comments: